So me and Randy were starting to feel left out that we were practically the ONLY people in the universe without our very own family blog...so here it is! The Brimhall Family Blog! But I am going to warn you now that it may be a little boring for a while, since we have no funny toddler quotes or baby pics (or ultrasound pics) to post on our family blog. Maybe we will have to do something to change that....hmmmm...... : ) Just kidding! We decided that since we had such a short dating period and then such a short engagement, that we should wait a little longer to have a baby...so we're thinking like maybe next week we will be ready. : ) After all, we have been married for almost 4 months already! And with the rate of speed we have gone at in every other area (dating: 2 months, engagement: 4 months), that seems long enough, dont you think? : )
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Tiff,
I love the blog....what took you so long? I agree, you and Randy have known each other for 10 months....time to get busy.
Love Dad
Welcome to the blogging world.
Hey Tiffany! Its so fun to blog! Sorry I couldn't make it to your reception, I got married this summer also (ours was fast too, we met, dated and were married in 4 months! YIKES!) and we moved to Boston during the summer, its been crazy but so fun!! We are home now, we'll have to get together for sure!! You guys look like you are doing great! Talk to ya soon!
Katie (Barnette) Walker
To my project:
I'm glad you two have set up a blog! It's so hard to keep in touch especially with you guys living so far away! What a fun idea. Lol...and about the baby talk..I think it's time. Chelsea and I figured it is since about 1/2 hour worth of our time spent together the other day was all about BABY NAMES..hahaha!! Talk to you guys later.
Nothing wrong with the fast track! ;)
Welcome to the world of blogging- I couldn't be more a fan. I love being able to check in on my friends this way!
Miss you!
Nancy
www.babysites.com/sites/kules/
Tiff- I am glad that you have a blog. Doug and I just got one as well, now that we have a little girl!
Yea!!! Very cute blog! How are you? When should we set up our next gals night?
Post a Comment