Hey B! Cute pictures! I wish I could tell you the BOB wasn't worth it but it is!!! I love it....I haven't tried any other kind so I wouldn't know to compare though. I seriously do love it and if you can get one on Craigslist (or have you tried Backpage? it is just like Craigslist) then it is totally worth it.
really cute family pictures sister. you better hope your kids are as cute as ricky and karis... adorable. and you might have to save up to make it to rochester, but it was really fun and totally worth it. i used me and johns portion of our business skymiles to go - so john gets left out of a trip but he was supportive. tell randy to be a man and let you buy a flight. im sure you can get a good deal.
Such cute family pictures! But I guess thats what happens when you have such a good looking family. :) And you sure fit right in you hot B you! :) Did we find a night to all get together again?
Those are some great family pictures - I'm so glad that Shari got to get the chance to get everyone together before Ricky and Kari left for Texas. Who knows when I'll be able to pull that off with our family so spread out. The pictures turned out so good!
7 comments:
Hey B! Cute pictures! I wish I could tell you the BOB wasn't worth it but it is!!! I love it....I haven't tried any other kind so I wouldn't know to compare though. I seriously do love it and if you can get one on Craigslist (or have you tried Backpage? it is just like Craigslist) then it is totally worth it.
really cute family pictures sister. you better hope your kids are as cute as ricky and karis... adorable. and you might have to save up to make it to rochester, but it was really fun and totally worth it. i used me and johns portion of our business skymiles to go - so john gets left out of a trip but he was supportive. tell randy to be a man and let you buy a flight. im sure you can get a good deal.
Aaahh! I love our family! I am so happy that I have sister-in-laws now:) Did you guys have fun on your B-day get away?
Wow, what a cute looking family!
Such cute family pictures! But I guess thats what happens when you have such a good looking family. :) And you sure fit right in you hot B you! :) Did we find a night to all get together again?
What a beautiful family! You are going to have some cute babies.
Those are some great family pictures - I'm so glad that Shari got to get the chance to get everyone together before Ricky and Kari left for Texas. Who knows when I'll be able to pull that off with our family so spread out. The pictures turned out so good!
Post a Comment