
*turned 2 weeks old yesterday
*loves to cuddle with his Mommy and Daddy
*is extremely photogenic...and had about a million pictures taken of him already by both of his doting grandmas :)
*wants to eat ALL the time
*smiles and giggles in his sleep
*got up 6 times last night and still managed to make me smile when I had to get up with him
*makes THE cutest noise after he sneezes
*is already addicted to his binky
*loves to be rocked to sleep
*makes his mommy the happiest mommy in the whole wide world!
Love you Madden! Happy 2-week birthday! xoxoxo
Friday, May 22, 2009
This Baby...
Posted by
Tiffany
at
10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see him Tiff! I'm glad things are going well : ) Lets talk soon, whenever you get a chance!
Ok, seriously THE CUTEST little baby boy I've ever seen. I want to squeeze him.
I love those pics, I heard that cute little noise after he sneezed and yes it is one cute noise. : ) Glad we got out there to see you guys. Hope we get to see you again before the big move.
Glad to hear all is going well. I'm anxious to see the pictures Shari took of MAdden - what a cutie!
Madden is a hunk....must be the Hunt blood.
aww... so cute Tiff!! So happy for you. Are you tired yet? : )
ahh i can't wait to meet him. july seems so far away!
He is so cute! I love the second picture. I wish I could meet him before you move far away :(
SO CUTE!! I really want to see you guys again. Definitely need to come by before you leave. Glad you are loving being a mommy:)
I am in love with his hair! I am so glad you are so happy! Keep posting pictures!
Cute pictures. I hope everything is going so much better now for you. I am here if you need any help. I wish to that we were living close so we could have each other while our husbands are busy with school, but we always have the phone, so don't forget to call. Love ya
Oh my goodness you guys! Congrats!!! He is beautiful and I LOVE his name!!!! I am so glad everything turned out great for you and Madden after the delivery. You guys make such flipping cute parents and you look beautiful in the pictures. I am a hater of you:) JK. But congrats and I cant wait to see more pics:)
Okay well the hair alone is to die for, but combined with those smiles...he is irresistibly cute. I think you guys may have a heartbreaker on your hands...congrats!
oh my goodness...he is adorable!
He is adorable! Look at that smile:)
Happy 1 month & 1 day old Madden!
Post a Comment