Saturday, January 1, 2011

cheers


In 2010 I...

ran the Phoenix marathon
survived a flooded apartment
welcomed my little brother home from his mission
got together with the entire Hunt family for the first time in 2 years
explored Chicago...a lot
celebrated Maddens 1st birthday
spent a month in AZ while Randy completed his first PT clinical
enjoyed a girls weekend getaway up in Sedona
baby proofed our apartment when Madden started walking
hosted a total of 11 visitors at our teeny tiny apt
(though not all at once...over the course of 4 months)
celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
ran the Hobble Creek half marathon with my dad and my sister
celebrated my 28th birthday
ran the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure with Ashley and Janelle
traveled to Arizona, Utah, Minnesota, and California
ran the Chicago marathon
took Madden trick-or-treating for the very first time
welcomed a new nephew into the Brimhall family
saw my little brother get married
welcomed a sister-in-law into the Hunt family
celebrated Christmas in San Francisco
rang in the New Year back home in Chicago

A Great Year!!!

Can't wait to see what 2011 is going to bring...

Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

CMC said...

What a year! Happy new year!

Nancy said...

I love this photo! Congrats on a great year, looking forward to hearing what 2011 has in store for you ;)

mandy* said...

Love the picture. Happy new year!!

Faye said...

Great picture! Great memories! You are one busy girl!

Briana said...

Man it has been awhile since I got caught up on blogs. I just told Todd that I love the way you do your blogs....;) Love all your pictures and posts. You are such a cute girl!!