Cute! I need to do this with my youngest, she is really good at making all sorts of crazy faces. Thanks for the idea. When is your husband done with school? Will you move back to AZ?
Those are some great faces! I don't know which is my favorite thought. Its between the silly and sweet for sure! I am sure he gives you that Sweet face all the time to get what he wants. :)
ha ha, no Mom, just showing off his talented face-making skills. And trying to make his Grandma and Uncle Landon excited about coming to see his many faces in person next week! ;)
8 comments:
Cute! I need to do this with my youngest, she is really good at making all sorts of crazy faces. Thanks for the idea. When is your husband done with school? Will you move back to AZ?
Those are some great faces! I don't know which is my favorite thought. Its between the silly and sweet for sure! I am sure he gives you that Sweet face all the time to get what he wants. :)
HA! So cute and funny!
Is Madden trying to earn some $ from Grandpa? He definitely has your special skills for making faces :)
ha ha, no Mom, just showing off his talented face-making skills. And trying to make his Grandma and Uncle Landon excited about coming to see his many faces in person next week! ;)
It worked!
lol, he's such a little ham!
Grandma....pay that boy! I paid his mom.
Post a Comment