Happy half birthday!!
He is seriously one of the most handsome little boys I every seen. Too cute and so big.
Happy half Madden. You are cuter than ever:)B I signed up for a half marathon in Jan. Bring on the advice. I hope my knees are up for it:)
YAY for you, B!!! I'm so proud of you!!! You will do great! Are you doing the phoenix pf changs half?
I miss this guy so much! I just calculated my countdown - I'll see Madden in 44 days! Hooray!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy half birthday!!
He is seriously one of the most handsome little boys I every seen. Too cute and so big.
Happy half Madden. You are cuter than ever:)
B I signed up for a half marathon in Jan. Bring on the advice. I hope my knees are up for it:)
YAY for you, B!!! I'm so proud of you!!! You will do great! Are you doing the phoenix pf changs half?
I miss this guy so much! I just calculated my countdown - I'll see Madden in 44 days! Hooray!!
Post a Comment