Remember last year when we spent Christmas in Chicago and it wasn't even a white christmas??
Well this year we spent Christmas in Arizona and it WAS a white Christmas!
Go figure!
We spent Christmas with Randy's family this year up in Snowflake.
Lots of our time up there was spent stuffing our faces with Shari's delicious cooking and baking, which was most often followed by nap time...
Lots of our time up there was spent stuffing our faces with Shari's delicious cooking and baking, which was most often followed by nap time...
Then while everyone was sleeping....SANTA CAME!
In addition to what Santa brought him, Madden had about a million presents under the tree from grandmas and grandpas and mom and dad and was spoiled rotten!
BUT he was a very good boy this year, so I'd say it was well deserved. :)
Madden asked me this morning,
"Mom, is it still Christmas?"
And I said "No, Christmas is over, its not Christmas anymore."
And he said "But Mom! I wanted Christmas to stay on all the time!"
Me too bud :(
Until next year...

No comments:
Post a Comment