This weekend I got to hang out with two of my good friends, Chelsea and Natalie, who I rarely get to see...one of which is about to have her first baby! We wanted to get together for a girls afternoon before she has the baby next week, so we spent the day together in Scottsdale on Saturday afternoon. We had lunch at this super cute little restaurant that I had never been to before and I LOVED it! It was delicious food and just a really cool atmosphere! It is called Olive and Ivy.
It reminded me of my sisters and my mom for some reason, I just think they would love it! So I am excited to take my little sister there when she comes to visit in a couple weeks. :) Then we walked around some shops for a little while before heading off to a matinee of "Made of Honor."
(We had to see a chick flick, since it was just us girls...and I knew Randy would never see that movie with me.) It was a pretty cute movie :)
I'm glad we got to spend that time together before Natalie has her little girl later this week! Thanks Chels and Nat, for a perfect Girls Afternoon! :)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Girls Afternoon!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FUN! I went and saw that movie too without Justin. Cause he wouldn't want to see it either. :) We all need to do lunch or dinner soon again. It was great to get to see you all! And it sounds like you had fun with your other girlfriends too. :)
Sounds like fun - I love to have "girl days" and just have fun and see a good chick flick. Glad you got a chance to meet up with your girlfriends.
I totally want to see that movie. Glad you guys had fun. Sometimes all a girl needs is some "girl time:"!!! loL!
YEA!! There's nothing better than a girls night or afternoon!! So fun, I really want to see that movie! Patrick is a hottie : )
Post a Comment