Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lately...

I realized I haven't posted anything on our blog in a month! So it is time for a little update...sorry if it is boring and sorry for the lack of pictures. But this is what has been going on in our lives lateley...

Randy and I were released from our callings in nursery. I must admit I was a little relieved...we have been in there for an entire year! So this month has been the first time I have been able to attend Relief Society since we have been married. And I LOVE it! Randy was called to be the assistant to the Ward Membership Clerk. I have yet to be given another calling...and I am hoping that before they give me one they let me enjoy going to Relief Society for just a little bit longer...

They hired a new teacher at my school to lessen my ENORMOUS class size. Highlight of my school year!!! I now have 21 students instead of 32. It is heavenly!!!

Ricky, Kari, Teigen and Ashlyn packed up and moved off to Texas. :( We spent their last weekend here in AZ all together as a family up in Snowflake. We said our goodbyes and I cried practically the whole way home :(

Took family pictures while we were all together up in Snowflake. They turned out really good. I will post them later when I get them :)

Laced up my running shoes for the first time 4 whole weeks after the marathon. Yes, I took a long time off. I wanted to fully recover and my foot and shins hurt pretty bad for a while. Now I am anxious to begin training again in October for the PF Changs Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in Phoenix in January:)


My mom, sister, and nephew came to stay with us for a few days. We did a photo shoot for their new wedding dress business they have started called Alleanza Bridal.



You can check out all of their gorgeous dress designs on their new up-and-running website here.

While they were here visiting us I couldn't get enough of my adorable nephew Boston. He is the cutest, happiest, easiest baby ever and made me completely baby hungry! :)



This weekend I fly to Utah to help my mom and sister with their wedding dress business at the Bridal Expo, and then next weekend Randy and I are celebrating our birthdays with a weekend away at a romantic hotel suite at Tapatio Cliffs in Phoenix. I can't wait! :)

8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OH my gosh, Tiffany! I LOVE your mom's website. Wish they were around when I was looking for a dress! ;) And you look model hot in the photos. Go you. I'm doing PF Changs, too. Yikes. We STILL need to talk.

Tansey Hall said...

Your Mom and Sister's dresses are so elegant. What a beautiful model! I bet they had to spend some serious cash on her:)

Cara said...

Wow you have been pretty busy. :) It was great getting to see you a couple weeks ago. We need to do it more often for sure. :) Ryken does need to get to know you B's! And all those dresses are so beautiful and so was the model. :) And have fun in Utah and with Randy on your romatic birthday getaway. :)

Briana said...

How fun! I have always thought it would be fun to be a model for wedding dresses. You look beautiful! We need to get together after your birthday weekend. Have fun in Utah!

Shanan and Danica said...

sounds like fun and sounds really busy. I sent the website to a friend of mine who is getting married next year. :)

Shanan and Danica said...

sounds like fun and sounds really busy. I sent the website to a friend of mine who is getting married next year. :)

Anonymous said...

I checked out the dress website! That is so cool...I like the lacy one with the sash that you have on the blog. You look really pretty in all the pictures!

Nancy said...

I just caught up on your blog, and HAVE to introduce you to a friend of mine that is new-ish to Arizona and would love to train for the rock and roll marathon with you! I know you run in your neighborhood... where else do you go? Ever anywhere in the Scottsdale direction?!? That's where she lives. I might have mentioned this to you before....