
I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray
For the temple is a House of God
A place of love and beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am young
This is my sacred duty
When I learned this song as a very young girl in primary, there was no way for me to realize then just how true these words are and what this song would mean to me someday.
I truly do "love to see the temple."
I am thankful for the temple.
I am thankful for parents who raised me and taught me in such a way that would prepare me to someday enter the temple.
I am thankful for a husband who was worthy to take me to the temple on the day that we were married, and who is worthy to take me there today.
I am thankful for the feelings of comfort and peace that I feel in the temple that are unlike any others I have felt anywhere else.
I am thankful that I live close enough to the temple that I am able to visit often.
I am thankful for the temple.
I am thankful...
Monday, October 6, 2008
I love to see the temple
Posted by
Tiffany
at
9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ditto to all that you said! :) WE all have lots to be thankful for don't we.
Oh and for sure we need to get together again. Are you going to Michelle's shower this weekend?
I love you and am so proud of you Tiffany. You've made the right choices to be worthy of all those things that you have expressed gratitude for.
Ditto. We should make that a girl's trip one of these days. You available this week?
Post a Comment