Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Michelle's Baby Shower


The B's! Michelle's little pregnant belly looks so cute! :)


Jodee's little boy, Jase...SOOOO cute! I wanted to take him home with me!


This weekend I got to see a bunch of my old roomates at my good friend Michelle's baby shower. I love when all the B's get together! Usually there is always one person that is missing or can't make it, and it is very rare for us ALL to be together. So I was very excited that all 5 B's were able to be there this weekend. I love reminiscing and laughing about the good ol' days with them :) We had some pretty fun times together in our single days and I'm so glad that we are all still just as close...even after all these years now that everyone is married and having babies :)
I am so excited for Michelle to be a mommy! I know she is going to be a great one! :)
Love you B's! :) xoxo

4 comments:

Cara said...

Yep B we do always seem to have a good time. And it did seem extra special that we were all there this time. And we need to continue getting together more often. And when ever we do next time I guess I will bring Ryken. Well that is depending on how his day was that day. :)

Michele said...

jase is really cute... you look good holding him if you know what i mean sister

fuz&michelle said...

Thanks B! It was so fun, and I'm glad everyone could come! Your turn next, I can't wait!

Summer said...

Sounds fun - I can't believe you guys are all still in touch! Let's see I only talk to/see ONE of my old roommates now!