Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alleanza's Newest Collection

My mom and sister's wedding dress business, Alleanza Bridal, recently unveiled their newest collection of special occasion dresses. They are all modest, classic, comfortable and gorgeous designs! These dresses are not only perfect for bridesmaids or mother-of-the-bride dresses, but even just to wear to church or to a holiday party. So if you are looking for a cute and modest holiday dress, be sure to check out their dresses! These are just a few of my personal favorites...but you can check them all out on their website





Happy Shopping! :)

4 comments:

Tansey Hall said...

Those are beautiful, your mom is so talented.
I love the newest pictures of your belly, so so cute. You will always cherish them, it's so wonderful!

KARI said...

I love all those. I wish I was that talented. See ya soon:) Love ya guys

Chelsie said...

I was wanting to send you a Christmas card but I can not find your address. Can you email it to me please? kaniquea@yahoo.com
Thanks

Becky said...

These are so cute! It is hard to find a modest dress...I love it!