Saturday, December 13, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Only 5 more days until we find out what we are having!!!! I can't even SLEEP at night I am so excited!!! It is ALL I think about!!! And I am curious to hear what you all think. Randy is convinced it's a boy, but I have a feeling it is a little girl...
So cast your vote on our sidebar poll! And check back next Thursday evening for the answer! :)

8 comments:

Cara said...

YAY! Only a few more days. I was wondering when it was going be. I thought it was probably soon. I am so excited for you guys to find out! you better post that night and let us all know. : )

Jennifer and Brad said...

I love Lake Tahoe too. I don't remember ever going there and it it not being absolutely beautiful. I think your having a boy. :)

Michele said...

looks like everyone thinks randy is wrong... but good luck randy... little boys are the best.

Shanan and Danica said...

I voted with you--but I have to say with my baby my husband was totally right and I was totally wrong on the what we were having. :)

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

I can't believe you get to already find out what it is! so exciting!!!

Debbie said...

I am convinced you are having a girl! I can't wait to hear! Make sure to let us know as soon as you find out:) Good luck!!

ensman said...

I'm with you.... mom's know best.. unless they are wrong then they were just kidding!

soo excited for you guys!

Tansey Hall said...

I know what that feels like. I just could NOT wait, so I had to order a test to find out at 10 weeks. Clay thought I was ridiculous.
Hang in there only a few more days!