Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spoiled Little Baby

This baby is going to be one spoiled little baby! We couldn't even fit all the baby stuff we got for Christmas in our suitcases to come home from California, so my Mom has to bring us the rest of it later. When we got home and I unpacked and laid out all the baby stuff on our couch, this is what it looked like:

Ridiculous. I couldn't believe it. I had to take a picture.

We have been working little by little on the baby's nursery and it has been so much fun! I don't want to post too many pictures of it until it is all done, but there are just a few little things I am so excited about that I had to take pictures of :)

Like these adorable and perfect dresser knobs we found at Hobby Lobby:


Our super cute blue, grey, and white baby bedding that I am in love with:


And one of my fave parts of the nursery so far, these old antique airplanes my husband hung so perfectly from the ceiling in the corner:

We will hopefully get the rest of the nursery finished during my Spring Break in March, and then I will post pictures of the whole thing.

Here is my 24 week belly:

I cannot believe how fast time has been flying by! We are more than half way there!!! I have really been enjoying the 2nd trimester and I am finally LOVING being pregnant! I LOVE feeling him move around and kick everyday! And I LOVE how much my husband spoils me and takes care of me when I am pregnant :) But then again, he did that even before I was pregnant so I guess I am just a lucky girl ;)

10 comments:

Nancy said...

You are a lucky girl, and you look great! The nursery so far is so adorable, and I'm glad to see you are getting spoiled by friends/family! Rightly so! ;)

Have a great weekend!

The Youngs said...

You are so cute. I love the nursery so far! :)

Briana said...

The nursery is going to be so cute! I would love to come see it sometime. You looked so cute at church. I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

CUTE nursery! I love it. And you look so cute. Aren't husbands the best when you're pregnant? Clint spoils me too and I soak it up.

Cara said...

Gracious,did they have a baby shower for you while you were there. :) You really are lucky and so is the baby. For Randy to take care of you and for the baby to already get spoiled like that and he isn't even here yet. he will be one stylish baby. :) You are so darn cute you little pregnant girl you. :) It was great getting together lastweek. We need to do it more often for sure.

Shanan and Danica said...

oh my goodness those door pulls are so cute. The room looks like it is coming together perfectly.

Debbie said...

I love the nursery!! Can't wait to see the final pictures when it is all done! By the way, you seriously look adorable! I LOVE being pregnant and feeling the baby kick and move all around too. It is indescribable!! so excited for you! Do you have a name picked out?

KARI said...

It all looks so cute! I cant believe how many cloths he has already!! I am so excited for you guys:)

Amber Larsen said...

That's so sweet tiff. I love the airplanes! And I can't believe how much stuff he has! Save some for your shower girl!!

Becky said...

The nursery is adorable!! You are so tiny and cute!