
Well, that depends on what day you ask me...
I still have a little over 10 weeks to go, and I have already had a few minor breakdowns where I feel frustrated and humongous and claustrophobic and can't WAIT to get this baby out of me...
Then the next day, I LOVE being pregnant and am completely content with this little guy staying inside of me, just kicking away like crazy :)
That's how I feel today...
Happy to be pregnant. :)
But ask me again tomorrow...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
How am I feeling?
Posted by
Tiffany
at
6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
"How are you feeling?" that is the question you hear nonstop when you are pregnant and you wonder if you should tell the truth!! I am glad you had a good day today:) You are looking so cute!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
You look fantastic Tippy....we're looking forward to seeing you in two weeks.
You look so cute! Like a perfect little pregnant lady!
you look good sister. you will actually miss his when its over, enjoy it!
Oh I didn't get to see your belly at dinner, you are adorable! Yeah I thought the last 3 months were up and down! :) Hang in there!
Well, rest assured- you're adorable pregnant regardless of how you are feeling!
that is how I felt too towards the end.
I have two count downs to look forward to - only 9 days til I get to come out and see you and hopefully 74 days (or less) until I get to come out and see you AND the baby. I can hardly wait!
OH Tiff you are one adorable pregnant lady. : ) It kinda stinks being prego the same time as you since I have you to compare myself too. : ) But its true the feelings of being pregnant change so much. He will be here before you know it!!
It was great to get to see you and the B's lastnight!
Aw you're looking SO CUTE!!!
you are so cute pregnant! i always felt claustrophobic. I cant's wait to see you. less than two weeks!
I was seriously feeling like the only nerd watching the bachelor and then I found out my B's do too and I knew we will ALWAYS be friends!! :)
I hear ya! I am so back and forth but for the most part I am just sick of people asking me if I have twins in there? haha You look great!
You look so good pregnant!But I totally know how you feel and Im not even in the 3rd trimester yet! we need to get together asap!
Nine weeks now! I bet you are counting down the days. YOU look amazing, seriously so so cute!
Post a Comment