Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Naomi Grace

We have a new little niece...

Meet Naomi Grace Cloward


Born February 9, 2009 at 1:39 p.m.
6 lb. 2 oz., 18.5 inches long

My sister Michele and her husband adopted this beautiful baby girl. The story of how she came to be their daughter is a very sweet story and a real miracle. We are so happy for them and their family and the blessing that little Naomi is. And we cannot wait to meet her and hold her in our arms...until then, these adorable pictures will have to do...

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Is this Boston's new sister? Didn't he JUST turn one?!?! Yikes, they have their hands full!!! I think it is SOooooo wonderful that they adopted- something I would love to do...

Summer said...

I love that picture of her with her eyes open. I can hardly stand it!

Shanan and Danica said...

she is so beautiful!!

Michele said...

what a cute baby, and what a crazy mom for having a 1 year old and newborn! ha ha, crazy but so so so worth it! cant wait for you to see her, sister your gonna love her.