What a lucky baby!!! It looks great Tiffany - you sure have a good eye for details. Can't wait to be sitting in there myself with your new little boy :)
tO CuTe!! I love it! You guys did such a good job. So I see you decided on spelling for the his cute name. Good choice! We will see ya in about a month! whoo hoo:)
It all looks so cute! I love all the fun stuff you have in there for him. And it looks like you guys have decided on a name for sure. CUTE! I love it. Wish we could decide on one too. : ) We all need to get together again before the little guy gets here.
The room looks adorable! Now I am even more sad that mine is still in such disaray. If it ever gets done I will post a picture but in the mean time I will just have to drool over yours! haha :)
Hey- have you told us the name of baby brimhall yet? Is it something with an 'M'? I see the letter on the shelf... Can't quite make out the alphabet blocks... Hmm...
15 comments:
What a lucky baby!!! It looks great Tiffany - you sure have a good eye for details. Can't wait to be sitting in there myself with your new little boy :)
sister when did you buy your glider? you will LOVE it. i think every mom needs one! and it looks so perfect in there!
LOVE IT!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
So cute! You did a really good job.
tO CuTe!! I love it! You guys did such a good job. So I see you decided on spelling for the his cute name. Good choice! We will see ya in about a month! whoo hoo:)
It all looks so cute! I love all the fun stuff you have in there for him. And it looks like you guys have decided on a name for sure. CUTE! I love it. Wish we could decide on one too. : ) We all need to get together again before the little guy gets here.
The room turned out so cute. Isn't it so fun getting everything ready for the baby to come?! I am excited to see pictures of your little man!
I love it. I love, love, love it! Wonderful job. The only tiny detail it's missing is your sweet baby boy!!!
It makes it more real when you have the nursery ready, now you just need the baby! I am so excited for you guys. You'll make a great mommy!
The room looks adorable! Now I am even more sad that mine is still in such disaray. If it ever gets done I will post a picture but in the mean time I will just have to drool over yours! haha :)
What a lucky little boy! Everything turned out perfect, you have great taste.
Hey- have you told us the name of baby brimhall yet? Is it something with an 'M'? I see the letter on the shelf... Can't quite make out the alphabet blocks... Hmm...
its beautiful. :)
It is so beautiful it makes me want to have you come and decorate my house! Can't wait to see the babe, take care of yourself!
Love You
Good job B! I love it! The countdown begins :)
Post a Comment