Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

This is how Madden feels about his Grandpa Hunt...



This is how Madden feels about the fact that Grandpa Hunt hasn't come to visit him in Chicago yet...



Look at that sad little face :(
Come visit us Grandpa!!! We miss you!
Hope your birthday was great! We love you! XOXOXO

7 comments:

Lynnette said...

Well if that sad face and clever post doesn't get Gpa to come visit I don't know what will.

JONES said...

Tiffany... these are such CUTE pictures.... love them!! He is already getting bigger! Glad you guys are loving Chicago!

Faye said...

Way to tug at Grandpa's heartstrings! What a cutie!

John said...

Dang, gotta love that cute little mo-hawk, gramp will come soon Madden. Thanks Tip, love and miss you guys.

KARI said...

I showed Rick this picture and he said "oh my Randyness" ha ha!! We cant believe how much he looks like Randy!! He already looks sooo big! Miss ya guys! Keep posting pics

Harries Family said...

Cute pictures. I got your baby announcement today in the mail, too cute. I think they are my favorite baby announcement that I have ever seen. My family all thought so also. They kept saying how cute Madden is and how much they loved the pictures. I am so jealous!! We are supposed to have family pictures and the boys pictures taken before we leave so hopefully I can send out announcments. Yes, lets switch places, that would be fun.

Tiffany said...

Thank you, Foush! :) My amazingly talented mother-in-law took those pictures and also helped me design Madden's announcements...it's nice to have a talented photographer in the family!