Monday, June 22, 2009

Madden's Blessing Day

I know, I know, this post is WAY overdue. But it is too important to not post about and I want to always remember this special day...





Randy was able to bless Madden in our Maricopa ward before we left Arizona. We were so lucky to have so much family around us for that special day.

Madden looked so handsome in his little church outfit. He was such a good baby! He slept through the entire blessing and all of church and even managed to save his explosive diaper/diareeha-up-the-back incident (you know, the one that every mother fears on her baby's blessing day?) for a couple of hours after. :) So I was a happy mommy!

Randy gave Madden such a beautiful blessing! I will never forget it...I am so thankful for both of my boys and I love them so much!

P.S. Madden looks so different in these pictures, because they were taken 3 weeks ago...told you this post was way overdue :)

7 comments:

Cara said...

I am so glad you guys were able to bless him before you had to move. And that most of Randy's family and most of yours was able to be there for it. What a great memory that day will be for you. And you look great in all the pictures, such a great mom! Oh and thanks for the encourageing message on my post. I wish you were back here in az so I could take up up on the offer to help out, even though you have your own newborn. : )

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He looks so cute. AND--I love Babywise, the book you're reading. Love it.

Teresa :) said...

Wo, I totally missed something. I didnt know you guys had moved. That is awesome. My husband served his mission in Illinois and loved it. He talks about going back all the time. It looks beautiful. Sounds like all is going good for you 2. Ps I have no idea how I get her to sleep all night but am so grateful she does! Madden is so darn cute, doesnt time fly. 2 months old already and you are looking great! :) Good luck with the new mid-west life!

Faye said...

It was a memorable an beautiful day! I love the family pictures we got of the three of you!

Amber Larsen said...

So cute tiff! That's funny, I was going to say you should research that author... you'll be surprised what you find. But the general idea is what the babies typically do anyway.

Lewis Family said...

He is do cute.I am so sad I didn't get to meet him before you guys moved : ( Hopefully we will get to meet him soon : )

Tansey Hall said...

I just got Madden's birth announcement. He is absolutely adorable! I love all his dark hair. He is the same exact measurements as Cade, only off by 2 ounces.

You look great, and SO happy! Isn't it amazing to be a mom.

Illinois looks beautiful, I hope all is going well with you and maybe we will see ya when you visit AZ.

Oh, we went private. If you want an invite, just let me know. I didn't have your email address to send you one. tanseyh2001@yahoo.com