I LOVE the hair!! B I think I will tell myself I am going to do the entire marathon but honestly with my knee problems and the lack of running I have been doing i will probably end up doing the half.
Oh could you tell me how you make your blog take up the entire page instead of just the middle section and how to make your pictures so big? I love your blog!
3 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE!! I wouldn't be able to cut his hair either, it's too precious!! : ). Miss you guys.
I LOVE the hair!! B I think I will tell myself I am going to do the entire marathon but honestly with my knee problems and the lack of running I have been doing i will probably end up doing the half.
Oh could you tell me how you make your blog take up the entire page instead of just the middle section and how to make your pictures so big? I love your blog!
I'm wondering the same thing about your photo size... he is such a cutie!
Post a Comment