(Madden's Uno shirt made by yours truly...another one of my attempts at freezer paper stenciling)
Madden's first Birthday party
Numero Uno
The good??
all our wonderful friends that came to celebrate with us
UNO cupcakes. I thought they turned out delicious and I must say I thought the mini Uno cards (which I stumbled upon the day before the party) on top were the perfect touch :)
the bubble machine
yummy grape salad
watching Madden stuff his face and then throw cake all over the place...all while laughing and thoroughly enjoying himself :)
The not so good??
Crappy weather at our outdoor party. Cloudy, windy and cold. After an entire week of beautiful sunny weather in the 70's.
Go figure.
Oh yeah, and the 25 uninvited guests. Strangest thing...
Ask me about it some other time...




8 comments:
I love the UNO theme! What a cute idea!
Very cute cupcakes! Looks like he enjoyed his cake...what a mess!! :-)
Tiff, it turned out so cute. But that does stink that the weather wasn't cooperating with you. I am sure everyone had a great time still. And all the cupcakes are so cute! What a cute idea and an awesome find!
I love the picture with Madden destroying the cake - darling! With the UNO theme, Madden's coordinating shirt, a bubble machine, it looks like you went all out on his party - way to go!
What a cute idea for the cupcakes!! love it! Jase just saw the pictures of Madden eating his cake and said "Uh Oh... a mess!" LOL:)
LOVE the UNO theme! That's a very, very cute idea! The shirt turned out very cute!
Those teeth are just too adorable! He is so cute and getting so big, cant wait to see you guys!!!
What a cute idea! I love that he is in a jacket eating his cake. He is such a handsome little guy.
Post a Comment