If I had to sum up our time in Arizona using one word, I would say:
HOT
If I could use three words I would say:
hot.as.hell.
Cuz seriously, it was.
I'm talking like triple digit temperatures almost every day.
Some other words that sum up our 3 weeks in Az?
Yogurtland...splashpads...swimming pool...milano cookies...Sauce pizza and salads...daily QT trips...playdates for Madden and his friends...playdates for Tiff and her friends...Lost series finale...heat rash...BBQs with friends...Sprinkles cupcakes...fun with Grandma and Grandpa Brimhall, Aunt Kelcie, and Uncle Trent...playtime with cousin Brooklyn...Olive & Ivy brunch...the flu...Chandler Mall...Madden walking...delicious mexican food...Sedona...In-n-Out...Tempe Marketplace date nights...car problems...redbox...sushi...Knox visit...B reunions
Madden & Teagan
(p.s. this picture is for you, Sarah! Makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it)
Cy, Ryken, Nash, Jase, & Madden
So basically, to sum up, Madden and I got to play everyday while Randy had to work almost everyday :(
He completed his first PT clinical while we were there: A 3-week assignment at Physiotherapy Associates, an orthopedic sports clinic in North Scottsdale. He had a wonderful experience there and got really lucky, working with some amazing doctors and got to meet (and treat) a couple of pro athletes! He even had several doctors give him their business cards and extend job offers for after he graduates!
And despite the torturous heat, I told Randy if he got a job in Az after school, I would be willing to move back...
...but only if we have a pool in our backyard :)





6 comments:
Great pictures! I love the one with Madden sitting with all his buddies - how fun to have all those boys the same age. Congrats to Randy! I knew he would impress everyone on his internship. Hugs and kisses to all of you!
Oh my gosh, we are headed to AZ today for a few days and I am SO NOT looking forward to it (b/c of the heat). I don't know how I lived there all my life. Now that I see what summers are like elsewhere, I don't know if I can ever live there again. Atleast not in the valley. This Utah summer so far has been heaven. I mean, I like the heat, but to an extent, ya know??
Super cute pics. Madden is such a cutie.
Excuse me? You MIGHT be willing to move back? Traitor.
So good to see you, Madden is so so cute!
Haha I love those pictures. They are so funny. Teagan already misses his best friend. Hurry back soon. Miss you guys.
Love that first picture! ;) Looks like you had a good time and so jealous of the girl time! I am needing some of that soon. You look fabulous as always!
It was so to get to see you and Madden a couple times while you were here. Wish you lived closer so we could see you guys more often! But we will take it when we get it. ANd you are right it is hot as hell here! And it got even hotter after you left. :)
Post a Comment