Madden started walking while we were in Arizona for Randy's 3 week PT clinical.
Thank goodness I brought the video camera
And speaking of huge accomplishments...Randy has officially completed his first year of Physical Therapy School!
Congrats, babe!
I am SO proud of both of my boys and their accomplishments! :)
7 comments:
Holy Crap! He is so cute - he looks so excited about it! Can't wait to come and play next month - by then he'll be a pro
omg, i love it. i can't wait that long to see this in person. he is gonna be running by the time i see him in august! boo!
I love how much he is enjoying it - like it's the best thing in the world that he can finally walk like everyone else. Too cute!
That is so cute! I am glad you captured it too. I guess this is where the real fun begins huh? Congrats Randy on finishing 1 year. Man time flies!
That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. He looks so proud of himself and on the verge of falling over at the same time. So so cute! And congrats to Randy, that is awesome! Man that year went by fast.
He is moving fast - he'll be running laps by the time I see him in August. He is so cute!
AWWWWwwwwwww! I love the frankenstein walk! Hahaha! Congrats to you boys!
Post a Comment