Friday, July 2, 2010

Twilight Musings


Yes, I went and saw Eclipse opening night.
In fact, I was lucky enough to get tickets to a "sneak peek showing" and got to see it 3 hours before all the crazy midnight-ers.
But I promise I am not a true twi-hard.
I'm more like a twi-soft.
(does that even make sense??)
For reals.
I don't own any Twilight paraphernalia
I have never thrown or attended a "twilight" party.
I didn't go see the first two movies on opening night at midnight.
In fact, I didn't even see the first one until it came out on video.
I didn't lose sleep when I was reading the books over whether Bella was going to choose Edward or Jacob.
I have never fantasized about Edward. Or Jacob.
In fact, I was totally dissapointed when I saw who would be playing Edward.
I was not attracted to him in the least.
(Until I saw this movie. And then he became a little better looking to me...)
I don't even claim to be "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob."
In fact, if I had to pick a team, I'd say I'm "Team Alice."


Now she's hot.
I may be developing a small girl crush on Ashley Greene...

The first Twilight movie? Not all that great. I'd give it 7 out of 10 stars.
New Moon? 8 out of 10 stars.
Eclipse? 9 out of 10.
Which means they get a little better every time.
Which means the last one is gonna be the best.
I hope...

2 comments:

annalisa said...

Ha ha. I know nothing about twilight, but Tiff, YOU look like the girl in the picture.

Briana said...

I am the same way on your entire post. I still haven't seen it...;) I always feel stupid when people rant and rave about it and I am just happy to get out and enjoy some girl time...I love Alice too. (That is a good picture of Ashley, doesn't even look like her)