Next time the ENTIRE family will be together??
Not soon enough.
So hurry and up and get married, Tanner.
Cuz I'm guessing that will be the next time we are all together... ;)
Well, I was right. :)
And apparently my brother Tanner took that statement very seriously.
Cuz he's getting married! :)
My little bro Tanner and his girlfriend Josie got engaged over the 4th of July weekend!
Don't they make such a cute couple?? :)
So excited that my little brother is getting married!
So excited that Tanner is bringing her out to Chicago to meet us in just a few weeks!
So excited that we get to go home to the bay area for a wedding in December!
So excited that Madden is getting another auntie!
And SOOO excited that I am getting another sister! :)
Congratulations, Tanner and Josie!
We are so happy for you guys! :)
xoxo

5 comments:
Fun! Man, he didn't waste any time! That is so exciting. My brother just got home too and I can't wait to see who he ends up with!
sooo ticked off that you are leaving me again and sooo jealous that you will be in california while i am freezing my a off here over Christmas.
What?? That's awesome! We love Tanner and we are so excited for him!!!!!!
how fun - we got engaged over the 4th too! lucky you get to go to California!
Were they dating before he left? That's so exciting! She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment