Monday, September 20, 2010

Our last summer visitor...

Our very last visitor this summer was my mother-in-law, Shari.
She had never been to Chicago before so we were excited to be tour guides.
It worked out perfectly that the entire week she was here Randy was on a break from school.
The weather was perfect and we spent lots of time in the city...

Buckingham Fountain


Millenium Park

Gino's East




Lincoln Park Zoo



Lake Michigan



The Field Museum





Navy Pier



Magnificent Mile

BTW, have I ever mentioned what an amazingly talented photographer my mother-in-law is?
She took about 99% of the above pictures, AND got these amazing shots of the city while she was here...









We had so much fun with her and were so sad to say goodbye at the end of our week together.
Thanks for coming out to visit us, Shari!
We love you and miss you already!
XOXO

8 comments:

mandy* said...

I'm coveting your shirt in the first couple of pictures!!! I LOVE it! Also, you take seriously amazing pictures.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

hey lady! great pics. where do you do your editing?

Tiffany said...

I use picnik to make collages and do minor edits...but my mother in law edited a lot of these pics and she has photo shop.

The Youngs said...

Great pictures! She is a great photographer!

Faye said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos. Great job by both you and Shari!

Cheryl said...

You guys are the cutest little family.

So, we accidentally deleted our blog. Sucks big time. Anyway, we have a new one at dcmaggardfam.blogspot.com

da Silva Family said...

what a fun visit...you guys did all of the fun stuff! i love the pictures!!! you guys are such a cute family!

Briana said...

Your mother in law is amazing, I love all of those pictures!!You are so gorgeous!!! I love seeing your blog!!