Sunday, November 7, 2010

this big boy...

...went to nursery today for the very first time!
And he did so good!!!

I must admit, it was nice to teach my primary lesson without Madden pulling on my skirt and distracting the kids in my class.
But I did miss him a little and kept wondering how he was doing...I must have checked on him about a dozen times within 2 hours!
I was one proud mama when I saw him sitting in his big boy chair eating snacks, sharing toys with other kids, coloring pictures, singing songs, and doing puzzles.

My little boy is suddenly such a big boy!
(and consequently I am suddenly feeling very baby hungry...)


Happy 18 months, Madden!
xoxo

18 month measurements and percentiles:
weight: 27 lb. 15 oz. 76%
height: 34.88 in. 98%
head: 49.5 cm

9 comments:

mandy* said...

Major milestone! Congrats.

P.S. I totally get what you commented on my blog about going on a semi-spooky trail with kids. I think about that same stuff too! So funny.

Cheryl said...

Yeah! That's great that he did so good.
I bet it's one of those things that you can't wait for, and then once it happens, it's kind of bittersweet.
Right now, I can't wait for it. We will see how I feel in 10 months.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

what a cutie he is!!! I love his clothes. Baby time???

Lynnette said...

Wow - he seems so much older than 18 months, and what a big boy that he didn't cry!
He is so cute, I love his church outfit.
Miss you tons!!!

Nancy said...

Time to have another one :)

John said...

Love the fat tie and un-tucked shirt

CMC said...

I love his outfit!!!

Faye said...

He needs to come see his Grandma before he is allowed to grow up any more at all!

Briana said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe he is in nursery now. Just seems like yesterday that you had him ;) You do dress him so cute!!! What a beautiful family you have!