
Randy's brother Trent was able to fly out from Az and spend Halloween weekend with us. It didn't take long at all for Madden to warm up to him...I think he remembers him from all the time we got to spend with him when we were in Az over the summer. Madden followed him everywhere around the house and Uncle Trent had him laughing hysterically!
It was Trent's first time to Chicago so it was fun to show him around the city and introduce him to the delicious food here...Potbellys, Portillos, Ginos, Athenian Room.
(thank you, Tina Fey for recommending Athenian Room. Best chicken I've ever had in my life. Ever. Hands down.)
It was a quick weekend that went by way too fast...and Madden screamed his head off when we had to drop Trent off at the airport.
Too sad...
Thanks for coming out to see us, Trent! Come back next year and bring Brooklyn so Madden can show his cousin around Chi-town! :)

6 comments:
Sounds like I have another "must try" restaurant for my next trip to Chicago!
Yes mom, and I have found some must-shop neighborhoods too that I didn't know about when you were out here. I am already compiling a list of places to eat and places to shop on your next trip out here...so when's it gonna be?? :)
Sounds like it should be warm for our outings - when does the weather get nice again?
around April-ish...
Maybe one giant loop to Florida to see Summer's kids and on to see you guys - or vice versa. Sound good?
Sounds like a plan!
Post a Comment