



My wonderful friend Annalisa, who took these sweet pictures for me, will probably never know how much they mean to me.
Not only do they capture Madden perfectly at this age:
matchbox cars, paper airplanes, bubbles, sweet treats, playing outside, and reading books about trucks and trains.
But they also capture perfectly this moment in time I have with him.
Where he is my only child.
Where our days are filled with just him and I.
Where there are no other siblings to compete for his mommy's attention. :)
I didn't think I would have this much time with an "only child".
In fact, I thought/hoped/prayed that we would have had baby #2 by now.
Or at the very least that baby #2 would be on the way.
But it turns out that Heavenly Father's time-table is slightly different than my own.
And thats ok.
Because I am thankful for is this time with Madden.
Where life is so simple and I can devote all of my days activities around him.
Where all my free time can be spent playing cars with him, reading books with him, blowing bubbles with him, building paper airplanes with him, and walking to the candy store or the library with him.
Where he is my "only."
Thank you, Annalisa :) xoxo








16 comments:
these are so Madden : ) I love it. and you're looking pretty good yourself Tiff. I'd say above average...which is weird, I was just expecting average... : )
Ha ha! Anyone who reads this is now going to think I'm a mean sister. That's alright, there just not in on the joke
My favorite pic is the one with him walking along holding his toy cars in his hands and crying hahaha. Nice pics Tip they're the bomb.com
Those are such cute pictures! How fun for you to have those.
These pictures are so cute. Everything changes when you throw another child into the mix, so enjoy these moments with just him. I feel like I wasn't able to enjoy Bayleigh to the fullest once Brookey was born. Madden is adorable!
Those pictures are precious. And you are right to enjoy the one on one time now. The second that new baby comes, everything changes and you don't get those special moments as often.
these pictures are adorable. when did madden get to be such a big boy?! love you guys to death!
Such sweet pictures! I love how you guys brought his favorite toys in to play to really capture him at this age.
These are so so cute!! I'm going to need Annalisa to do some for me too! Madden is the cutest (after Lorenzo, of course!). Can't believe he's 2!
Cute pics! Love the ones with the baseball cap on! :)
can tanner still not come up with anything better than bomb.com??? you have been home a year and a half now Tanner, time to update the lingo.
but seriously tiff, i love the pics. way cuter even than the cute ones you put on facebook. and im glad you are making the most of your only. even if it's not what you would have chosen for yourself. that's the beauty of it, our plans are rarely the best ones anyway.
Beautiful pictures. I know exactly what you mean about spending time with Madden. I cherish every minute I had with Cohen as an only child. And I'm sad to admit that I grieved for our alone time when Greyson was born. I think every mother has a special relationship with their first born...
Great pic's of a cute grandson.....thanks Tiff
Darling pictures! I love the one where his cars are all lined up in a perfect row - that is SO TIFFANY! They are all darling, can't wait to see you all - and I'm proud of you for embracing the moment and not focusing on your "plan". It feels like I was WAY older before I began to see how much better it is to live life that way. Lucky you and lucky Madden :)
LOVE this.
B! Those are some of the cutest pictures! Madden is so lucky to call you mommy! And you really must try to enjoy having that time to just spend with you and him, until the next little lucky one comes along. :)
Tiffany- very cute pictures. I'm sorry things are not going the way you want... that is a hard thing to go through... I totally appreciate and admire your attitude and enjoying your "one and only" for now. That is the only way to get through it- trying everyday to make the most of it and seeing the good in the situation. I hope that you will be blessed with number 2 soon though- waiting hurts!!
Post a Comment