Monday, July 11, 2011

six flags



When you spend 12.5 hours at six flags great america with 20 people (5 guys, 7 girls, and 8 kids), its impossible to get a group picture with every single person in it.
But at least we have one picture to document this super fun day.

This picture makes me smile for two reasons:
1) because at first glance it looks like Janelle has one shaved leg and one really hairy leg ;)
and
2) because I love these people to death

Good thing every single family got suckered into buying a season pass when we left that night.
Cuz we're already going back on Thursday.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

can you believe you ALMOST didn't go!! sheesh! promise you won't have as much fun without me this week. can't wait to go again (and again, and again).

Tiffany said...

No, Janelle, I can't believe we almost didn't go. Thank goodness you guys practically forced us. And thank goodness we totally cave into peer pressure.

Ginger said...

Okay so I looked at the picture before reading your description and I TOTALLY thought that one girl had a hairy leg!! LOL. Then when I read what you wrote I had to laugh. Looks like a fun group;)

annalisa said...

Oh man I'm gunna miss all the fun!! :( but I'm so glad you guys came! It was such a fun day!!

Cara said...

How freaking fun! I want a season pass to somewhere fun...there isn't anywhere like that around here.