Monday, August 15, 2011

wisconsin dells

Have you ever heard of the Wisconsin Dells??
Ya, I hadn't either until we moved to the Midwest.
Apparently its the Midwesterner's version of Disneyland.
Its basically a disneyland/carnival/theme park/waterworld/las vegas in the middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin.
Thats the best way I can describe it.

This is what we did while we were there:

Went on a Wisconsin Ducks Boat Tour.
Kiddies loved it!
And so did the adults, actually, it was really cool!

Visited a deer park where tame deer roam around and you can pet them and feed them.
Big kiddies loved it.
Little kiddies hated it and clung to their mommies for dear life.

Ate lots of junk food.

Got lots of quality cousin time.
(missed you Boston & Naomi!!!)

And of course played at the A.MA.ZING water park!
The resort we stayed at had a HUGE indoor AND outdoor water park. It was great for all ages and everyone had so much fun!

After looking through my pictures, I realized that although we spent about 90% of our time at the water park, the majority of the pics I took were at the deer park and on the boat tour.
Maybe thats cuz I was having way too much fun in the water with Madden to get my camera out.
So if you're not already jealous enough and you wanna see more pics of this awesome place, then click here:


Thanks Mom, again, for showing us such a great time!

6 comments:

Cara said...

Again TONS OF FUN!! I want to come visit! To bad it costs money to get there. :( All of those places sure look like fun and that deer place seems like it would scare most little ones. :) And that water park is AWESOME!!

Cheryl said...

Well I am not from the Midwest and have not heard of the Wisconsin Dells! But, it looks like you guys had tons of fun! It looks like such a cool place.

Madden looks older than 2. What a cute, grown-up little guy.

Faye said...

It was a super fun trip - loved seeing all the pictures again. I also loved telling stories about Madden to everyone back here - how he likes to hold his neck when he swallows, how he can say please in sign language (sometimes with attitude), how he lines up all his cars in patterns just like his mommy did with things at his age. So fun to get-to-know all my adorable grandkids even better after our trip to the Dells.

The Youngs said...

Oh my that's so fun! One more thing we can go to when we visit you haha! I really want to take a trip out there. And now I'm planning on you living by us in Gilbert :)

Lynnette said...

How Fun!! Never heard of it but is seems super cool :)How fun that you and summer and your Mom were all able to go together, Miss all of you!!

CMC said...

Looks like a great time. Love all of the photos!