a not-white-christmas in chicago
Mom, Dad & Landon
christmas-eve-in-the-city tradition
magnificent mile
bloomingdales tree
dinner at Frankie's
christmas eve devotional
"the tale of the three trees"
bon bons and egg nog for santa
"A Christmas Story"
christmas morning
"My First Story of the First Christmas"
train table from santa
creme brulee french toast and hot cocoa for breakfast
11 a.m. church
present opening after church
Landon got a laptop
Madden got spoiled rotten by his parents and both sets of grandparents
lululemon gifts for everyone
playing with new toys
steak dinner at Harry Caray's
hanging out at mom and dad's hotel
face time with cousins
playing with uncle landon
key lime pie room service
I love christmas.
I always get depressed for about a day when its over.
That night, as we left mom and dad's hotel, I said to Randy,
"I can't believe christmas is over. Now I'm gonna be freaking depressed."
and Madden said,
"Don't be sad, Mom! Be HAPPY and Santa will bring you some toys!"
:)
It made me laugh.
And looking at all these pictures makes me happy, not depressed.
Cuz it was an awesome christmas.
Our christmas in chicago.
Thanks Mom, Dad & Landon for spending it with us!
















13 comments:
Awesome Christmas for us as well - I LOVE Madden's excited faces, Chicago all decorated up for the holidays, fantastic food non-stop (and no cooking or dishwashing for me), lots of family time and happy memories. Thanks for all the planning and everything you did to make it such a memorable Christmas for us.
Great post! There were so many pictures I fell i love with especially the one of Madden sitting with all the Toy Story toys lined up.. Melt my heart! Boys are so sweet, aren't they!? Ps. I found our Christmas card on your wall :)
Looks like such a fun Christmas! Madden and Lincoln sure are into a lot of the same things. Isn't it so fun to spoil your kid? I love it.
Your Christmas looks like it was so much fun! Madden is just too darn cute! I'm so glad that you were able to spend it with some of your family! By the way, this is random but the other day on pinterest I clicked on something that said 50 best family photographs or something like that. I was scrolling through the family photos and lo and behold your sister and her family were on there! Such a small world. It was crazy. Anyways, glad you had a good Christmas:) Love and miss you!
SOOO Cute!!! Madden looks like the happiest kid on earth. The train set looks awesome! And so does your adorable JCREW Christmas dress...so jealous;) I miss your faces!
SO SO cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
You guys are so fun. And I think I always say this on here but you are so hot.
and besides, how could you be depressed when me and my 3 angel children decided to drive to your place the next day, portable potty in tow??
p.s. could mom be any more bundled up???
I love looking at your blog. Looks like you had a fun Christmas in Chicago! I'm coming the end of February.
How awesome is that train set! Good job for whoever put that thing together!
Great Christmas Tiff.....you picked perfect pictures for this post. We had a blast, and it got even better when Summer and her kids made it out. Thanks for showing us the perfect Chicago Christmas (absent the snow....bummer)
What a fun Christmas!Madden got some killer toys! Where is the train table from? Davis would love that! We had to get rid of our last one when we moved here but next year we can prob get another.
Looks like tons of fun. Cute pics!
1) That Bloomingdales tree is amazing!! 2) Man, that french toast looks scrumptious. 3) LOVE your Christmas dress. That color is amazing!! Happy New Year, Brimhalls!!! xoxo
Post a Comment