Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ice cream and swimming pools

thats all I want, guys.
How did I ever make it through these Arizona summers before??
They suck.
Its so mother freaking hot outside at all hours of the day.
All I want is to be in the pool and drink peach milkshakes from chick fil a for all 3 meals a day.






Or to just get the hell out of here.
So Cali and Oregon, here we come...




Just as soon as we pack up our apartment, move into our new house, and put up with this heat for just a few more weeks...

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Keep driving north and end your trip in Washington! We would have so much fun (and we actually have room now)!

Faye said...

Glad you have a plan to beat the heat that includes us :)

Faye said...

Glad you have a plan to beat the heat that includes us :)

Nicki Dunn said...

You guys bought a house?! How exciting! I would never survive in AZ. I would either melt or end up with skin cancer from floating in a pool all day. Have fun in CA!