Christmas morning as a kid is so much fun.
But Christmas morning as a parent??
Even better!
I love to just sit there and watch Madden open his presents, as I try to snap a few pics to document his reactions to send to family to say thank you.
This year, him and his cousins Teigen and Corbin were like 3 peas in a pod….best buddies all week long.
Chasing each other all over the massive annual Brimhall christmas party, laughing and throwing snowballs at each other in the snow in Flagstaff on Christmas Eve, staying up way too damn late every night at their cousin sleep overs while the dads yelled at them to "GO TO SLEEP", laughing hysterically over every little thing, playing bey blades, ripping open their presents and then sharing all their new toys and playing with them together all the live long day.
We almost didn't travel up to Snowflake for Christmas this year when my Dr told me not to travel after 34 weeks, but I am SO glad we did!
Madden had so much fun with his cousins, and it made Christmas morning all the more special for him.
Such a merry Christmas :)
1 comment:
No travel after 34 weeks? That seems early... although I flew JFK-Houston at 35.5 weeks and it was scary. Everything was fine, save for intense anxiety I was having as we boarded the plane. I was scared I'd go into labor in-flight and then have to give birth in TX. Looks like it was such a fun, cozy Christmas. I love the chaos of big family holiday get-togethers.
Post a Comment