Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easter in St. George


We spent Easter weekend in St George this year with the Clowards.
It was so much fun and I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to make it a yearly tradition from now on ;)
The weather was perfect and the weekend was jam-packed with fun...

Fun at the Lake...




Cousin playtime...
Golf for the boys during the day and then family walks on the golf course at night...



Easter egg decorating...
Easter morning Church with cousins...




Beckett's First Easter...

Cousin Easter Egg Hunt...




Hiking for the big kids and Dads...



Swig runs for the moms and babies for dirty diet cokes and sugar cookies...

Splash Pad Fun



Carousel Rides...



And our last night together was spent at Pirates Cove...



Til next year...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I can't wait for Deacon to have cousins! Well... he actually has 17 on the Dunn side- but cousins whose parents are my siblings will be way more fun! (I'm bad). Your boys are darling.

Lisa Fox said...

Oh my goodness Tiffany, he is just so cute!!