Monday, May 5, 2014

2 months

Beckett turned 2 months on March 27th.
And although I've been bad about keeping up to date on this blog, I have been really good about taking a million and one pictures of my cute baby :)
So at least theres that.

Just a few things I want to remember about him at this age...

He still refuses to take a binky and Randy and I always wonder why our kids hate them so bad.
He prefers to use mom as a binky or suck on his entire fist instead.
He is happiest in the mornings
He has more awake content moments now and less of the hysterical fits that were oh too frequent when he was younger.
He was diagnosed with silent reflux shortly before his 2 month appointment and had a few very scary choking episodes in the middle of the night while lying on his back, so he now sleeps at an incline within moms quick reach every night.


He is still nursing, but will take a bottle too.
He pretty much would never turn down anyway to get food...he wants to eat all damn day long.
He sleeps anywhere between 6-9 hours at night but during the day he still naps whenever and wherever.
He prefers to be held upright over our shoulders all the live long day.


He coos and blows raspberries all the time.
He's an "uncoordinated pooper" just like Madden was as a newborn.  Its a real thing, people.  Look it up.
He does a really great Blue Steel impression...


He has crazy hair just like Madden did as a baby and can wake up with some pretty crazy bed head in the mornings.
Randy wants to cut it, but its the first thing everyone comments on when they see him so I say its his trademark and NO WAY!



He looooooooves attention and cries in the car when he can't see Madden or mom and dad's face.
He loves his baths hot and hates being swaddled at night.
He copies us when we stick our tongues out at him.



He is slowly growing into a much happier, smiley, content baby and I love it.
But no one can make him smile quite like his big brother, Madden...



2 month measurements and percentiles:

Weight: 11 lb  35%

Height: 23 1/4 in.  60%

Head: 15 1/2 cm.  40%

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He is so freaking cute and I cannot believe I still have not held him!!! Glad he is getting a little less fussy. That is so hard!