Tuesday, December 30, 2014

scenes from christmas morning



This is "the sheet" that my dad always hung up christmas eve night so that when we woke up in the morning and passed the living room to go wake up my parents, we couldn't see into the living room and see all of our presents.
We would all gather in my parents room first, wake them up, and then pile onto their bed and have a family discussion about the true meaning of christmas.
Then, after our mini family devotional, my dad would always have to go out to the living room first to "check" and make sure that Santa really came...
And he did...






Beckett was obsessed with the Christmas morning fire that Grandpa built..






Admittedly, I took way more pics of Beckett opening up his presents than anything (or anyone) else....oops.
But it was his first christmas!
And I just wanted to document every single moment!



See??  I told you.  Obsessed.


Later that day, Great Grandma & Grandpa Graham came over for a delicious Christmas dinner.
It was fun to finally introduce them to Beckett, whose middle name is Graham after both of my grandparents.
Beckett loved my Grandpa and it was so sweet watching them together. :)



It was an exhausting but fun-filled day for all of us...

1 comment:

Faye said...

I'm so glad we got to spend another Christmas with you guys!