Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween 2015

** October 31, 2015 **


For Halloween this year, Beckett was Clark Kent/Superman and Madden was Ultron from the new Avengers movie, Age of Ultron.

When you're mormon, you get to go trick-or-treating twice.
First, at the ward trunk-or-treat, where I dressed up as the Lois Lane to Beckett's Clark Kent...


He refused to wear his glasses or pose for pictures with me but whatev.
I still love him. 



And then, as if they didn't get enough candy already at the ward trunk-or-treat, they hit the streets for more candy on Halloween night...


Taylor's kids Landyn & Brenner joined us for trick-or-treating.
Beckett was not feelin' the Clark Kent glasses...so I had to bribe him with chocolate to trick him into wearing them...



SUCCESS!
He actually kept the glasses on for about the first block and then he ditched them.
But his costume was still a huge hit.
Everyone loved it!




 Happy Halloween from Clark Kent, Ultron, Elsa and Batman

No comments: