Wednesday, December 30, 2015

christmas in snowflake 2015

** December 25, 2015 **


Christmas morning is my favorite...




sleepy eyes, rosy cheeks, freckles, bed head, fleece footie jammies...christmas morning basically doesn't come any cuter!

Beckett's big gift from Santa was this bike that he is beyond thrilled with!
I was so excited for him to see it Christmas morning!
He rode it all day long and only took a few breaks to open his other presents...
He even tried to help his Arlo dinosaur take a turn riding the bike...


His other gifts were basically anything dinosaur related, puppy related, car or truck related, or choo-choo train related...









Madden's big gift from Santa was a new bike and a remote control dinosaur/virtual pet, called the Miposaur.
The rest of his presents were basically anything to do with mine craft, legos, superheroes or pokemon.


I swear I always have way less pics of Madden than Beckett anytime we go up to Snowflake because Madden is usually off playing with his cousins and no where to be found and Beckett is always attached to my side.


After all the chaos of Christmas morning, we took 3 hour naps, the kids played with their new toys and their cousins all afternoon, we ate a 21 lb prime rib for dinner, and then that night we opened even more presents...









Every year, it gets harder and harder to travel for Christmas...
Our family keeps growing, not to mention the size of the gifts we get our kids keep growing!
And it gets pretty complicated trying to transport all the christmas gifts so sneakily...
I keep thinking one of these years we are just gonna have to stop traveling and start up our own little family traditions and do christmas at our own home, with just our family.
But then every year, I see how much fun Madden and Beckett have being surrounded by their cousins and I tell myself "ok, maybe we will travel one more year for christmas..."
Well, I told myself this was the last year.
And then I changed my mind when I saw how much fun the boys had with their cousins...
So maybe NEXT year will be our last year we travel for Christmas... ;)


No comments: