Our summer has flown by! I cannot believe Madden goes back to school in just a few short days! Been trying to soak up every last second of summertime before it comes to an end....
Slip n Slide playdates...
Family fun day at the Arizona Science Center and Pizzeria Bianco...
Weekend staycation with my lover at the Montelucia...
Lazy summer days...
Late night movie nights in mom and dad's bed...
Wendy's drive thru runs for Frosties...
Xtreme Air Trampoline Gym...
Glow-in-the-dark Mini Golf family night...
Taco Tuesday Girls nights...
Date nights with my lover...
And back to school shopping with my 2nd grader...
Every year I look forward to our back-to-school shopping date.
And so does he apparently, since the night before our date when I was tucking him into bed he told me he was too excited to fall asleep. :)
We make it a special day, just him and I.
We eat lunch wherever he wants and then we go to Target for new school supplies and then to the mall for some new clothes.
This year he picked out a new Pokemon backpack at Hot Topic that he is pretty dang excited about.
He wanted to wear it around the mall while we shopped and so I let him :)
While we were shopping, he must have said at least 3 different times, "this is so much fun!"
And it really was :)












No comments:
Post a Comment