This kid lost another tooth.
And then he asked us, "if my mouth was a prison, do you think all the prisoners would escape?"
One morning while getting ready, Beckett asked me if he could poop in the shower.
I told him, "No way, Jose!"
And he responded dead seriously, "I'm not Jose! I'm BECKETT!"
Have you ever seen that website "reasons my son is crying" where you can submit pictures of your kids crying for the most ridiculous reasons?
I should submit this one of Beck.
Crying one night because he wanted to eat poop for dinner and I told him he couldn't.
What is it with little boys and poop!?
His fave phrase lately when he is mad at anyone is to say to them,
"I not luh you EVA again!!!"
But even when he's mad at me, I could still kiss that cute freckle face all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment