How is this little boy 3 already!?
I feel like it was just yesterday we were celebrating his 2nd birthday!
Beckett at 3 years old...
loves superheros
loves chocolate chip muffins and milk
loves trips to "Tawget" (thats my boy!)
loves singing made up songs
loves playing with his friends and big brother
loves nursery and preschool (he gets mad when I pick him up)
hates going to bed at night and stays up later than anyone else in our family (insert eye roll)
loves dumping out every single toy box in the house and making messes
hates cleaning up his messes
loves playing "docta"
loves watching Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, and Doc McStuffins
loves legos
loves being outside on the trampoline or riding bikes or going to the park
loves taking baths
hates getting his hair combed in the morning and says it "huwts his feewings"
has THE cutest freckles
and THE longest eyelashes
Everything is a race, and he always declares himself the "winna!"
He holds my hand everywhere we go and not a day goes by that he doesn't tell me "mom, I weally weally wuv you ebery day."
But he's also not afraid to tell me how "nawty" and "mean" I am when I don't give him whatever the hell he wants.
He's equal parts sassy and sweet and keeps me laughing every day with all the hilarious things he says these days.
I wish he could stay this age forever and ever.
It truly is the best.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKETT!
We really really love you every day!
xoxo
3 year measurements and percentiles:
weight: 33 lb 4 oz. 65%
height: 38 3/4 in. 79%




No comments:
Post a Comment