Friday, March 31, 2017

pregnancy update: the countdown is on!

We are officially on the countdown, people!
Not only am I going in to see my OB regularly to check in on the baby, but baby sister also gets checked on the regular by her big brother Beckett...


He asks me EVERY day if baby sister gets to come out.
Not yet, buddy, but almost!
He is asking all kinds of questions about the baby these days and we talk lots about how when he was a baby he was in my tummy too.
The other day he told me he wished he could be a baby again and go back inside my tummy.
And then last night, when I told him about how him and Madden both grew inside my tummy just like baby sister, he asked me if Daddy grew inside my tummy too, lol
Not quite.
He cuddles and kisses my belly all the time and talks to baby sister and then gets mad when she doesn't respond and says, "her not talking to me!"
I'm pretty sure he thinks she's gonna come out walking and talking and ready to play with him and he is going to be in for quite the surprise when he realizes all she does is lay there and sleep and cry and poop and throw up and drink bottles.


33 weeks

In other pregnancy news, I'm running out of clothes that fit me.
Send help.
Or send maternity clothes.
Cuz I refuse to buy anymore.



And also, I am majorly crushing on blush!
Gimme all the blush baby girl things!
Cuz I can't get enough!




36 weeks

As of today, March 31st, I am officially 36 weeks.
But our c-section is scheduled for 3 weeks from today, so lets just pretend like I'm 37 weeks, k?
My hospital bag is packed and I am officially counting down the days until I get to meet our baby girl!

No comments: