Tuesday, September 12, 2017

happy birthday to my hubby


Its this handsome guy's birthday so I'm allowed to get sappy on social media, right??
In one of my favorite movies, there's a scene where a dad is giving a speech at his sons wedding and he says, "I'd only give one piece of advice to anyone marrying.  We're all quite similar in the end...we all get old and tell the same tales too many times.  But try and marry someone kind."
Every time I hear that line I always think of Randy.
If I had to choose one word to describe him it would be "kind."
He's never angry or mad.
He never loses his temper.
He's never said an unkind thing to me or hurt my feelings.
And he's as kind to our children as he is to me.
It's my favorite quality about him.
And the reason I married him.
And someday when our daughter is getting married, the best piece of advice I'll be able to give her is to marry someone as kind as her father.
Happy birthday, Randy!
We love you so much!
xoxo

No comments: