Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Imagine Dragons in concert


Officially solidified my "cool mom" status by surprising Madden and taking him to his very first concert...on a school night!
I was his exact age when my parents took me to my first concert (Debbie Gibson), so I figured it was only fitting.
It was fun surprising him.
He's a huge fan of Imagine Dragons and had no idea that we bought tickets.
When he came home from school, I just made him do his chores and homework and acted like it was a typical school night.
When it was bed time, Randy even made him get ready for bed and then right as he was climbing into bed, he was like "or would you rather go to the Imagine Dragons concert with mom right now!?"
Imagine Dragons put on an amazing show!!!
And now I've got their entire album on repeat every day.





No comments: