Feeling sad and heartbroken over the news in Vegas.
Can't get it off my mind.
A week ago, as I drove with Madden to his very first concert, I was preparing him for what to expect.
I told him how crowded concert venues can be and I reminded him that if for any reason anything happened and we were separated, that he could go up to any stranger and tell them my phone number and they could call me and help him find me.
I could see him start to worry for a second and so I assured him that everything would be fine and he had nothing to worry about.
Because no one ever thinks something like that could happen.
As a mother, I feel so torn...
How do I teach my children to not let fear dictate their lives when part of me just wants to keep my babies locked up inside my home safe with me?
Its hard and its scary.
Praying for the victims and their families and loved ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment