What a busy weekend with lots of fun things going on! Friday night I got to have girls night with my old roomates, Marianne, Amber and Debbie. And I got to meet Amber's new baby, Connor! So cute! : ) I love visiting and catching up with those girls and always look forward to our monthly girls nights : ) Then Saturday afternoon I went out to Queen Creek for my friend Jodee's baby shower and got to see some other old roomates of mine. : ) Jodee is having her first baby, a baby boy, in May and I am so excited for her! She is going to be such a great mom! Her baby shower was fabulous! Lots of fun games, cute presents, and SUPER yummy food! : ) Then I rushed home after that to meet up for a cook-out/BBQ at our friend's Chad and Elise's house. More yummy food and lots of time for the girls to visit and talk while our husbands all watched the Suns game : ) I didn't get any pics of girls night or the BBQ, but here is a pic from Jodee's baby shower...she is 7 months along and so tiny and skinny that you can barely even tell she is having a baby...she is the 2nd one from the left in the picture below...in case you were wondering since you can't even tell she is pregnant!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Busy Weekend!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! You got it to work huh? What was wrong? It was great to get to catch up with you at the shower and tonight was lots of fun too. I even had my camera tonight but forgot to get it out to take a pic for my blog. Oh well next time. So there better be a next time soon. :)
Sounds fun Tiff!
Tiff, I hope you can have another girls night out when I come. Michelle said that she talked to at the baby shower and told you I was coming March 17-24. I really want to see you and catch up. Let me know whats a good day!
Hey Jodee was at a shower I had at my house a couple weeks ago! And she goes to the work out thing at our church. Small world!
Oh wow does she ever make me look bad! She is tiny!
Post a Comment