



So ever since Randy and I got married I have been wanting to buy a new bedroom set because we have a bunch of mis-matching furniture in our bedroom. But everytime I find one I want it is WAY out of our price range! (Plus we don't want to buy anything too big when we don't know yet where we will be moving/living for school next year.) So we finally decided to just paint all the furniture we have in there and change all the knobs so that it would at least look like it was a matching bedroom set. I do not really enjoy doing projects like this...I get nervous painting things, like what if it looks ugly and then its too late? And I HATE the way projects like that look in the middle of the process...I just like the way it looks when its all done and dry and finished and put back together : ) So my WONDERFUL husband did the whole thing for me while I was in Utah a couple of weeks ago and surprised me and had it all done and painted and put back together by the time I got home. And I LOVE the way it turned out! What an amazing husband I have! : ) Next project: painting the walls in our bedroom over my Spring Break next week!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Our "new" bedroom set
Posted by
Tiffany
at
4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I LOVE your bedroom furniture! I want new stuff too but, also like you, I don't know how long we'll be in this house. But what a nice husband! It looks great!
I LOVE it!! Randy is the greatest to do that for you!
What a good hubby you have!! It looks awesome...you should have taken a pic of the hooks that he put on for you to hang up your necklaces. I thought that was cute for him to do that:)
It looks good Tiff - that's a huge project, you're lucky you got out of that one : )
I love the look at of your bedroom set. Todd will kill me for saying this, but I should have probably just kept it white and simple. I really like yours! What color are you painting your walls? What a good man you are Randy!!
It looks so good! He did a great job! I'm even more impressed with how clean your room is! Is it really always that way? Please tell me no.
Cute room, I'm jealous! And of course I am bringing Hudson for you to meet. See ya soon!
SOOOOOOOO cute! I love it!! You have inspired me...or should I say Randy has! LOL!! VERY CUTE!
Way to go Randy! It looks really good! I would have never guessed that he had painted all that. It looks like that is the way it came,and the way it is suppose to look. :)
Post a Comment