

I know it looks like I just woke up in this picture...it's cuz I did. We had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning!

Yesterday was the Pat Tillman Run in Tempe. Randy ran with me and managed to keep up with me the entire time, suprisingly enough. Just kidding, I wasn't surprised :) He did run with me the entire time though and it was so much fun! It was a beautiful morning and it was amazing to see how many people were there in support of the Pat Tillman Foundation. We knew quite a few people running in the race, but when we got there and saw how many thousands of people were there (about 15,000!), we quickly realized the chances were very slim of us seeing any of them. So we were surprised when we ran into just about all of them...Becky, Karen, Greg, Wendy, Rachael, Scott. I just kept thinking all day how much fun it was running in a race with Randy, since that was the first one we have ever run in together. So when we got home I said, "Hey babe, maybe you should run in the marathon with me! Wouldn't that be so much fun!?" His response? A chuckle and then a "pffff, No!" :( Guess not...
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Pat Tillman Run
Posted by
Tiffany
at
8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. But tons of people!!! I am proud of you two for doing it. I recommitted myself today to start working out again and running. I started out strong today and now I just have to keep it up so I can keep up with you one of these runs. :) You look great!
Hey Tiffany! It was fun hanging out with you guys while we were looking for Jake and Jordan. I am glad I did not have to look by my self:) I feel so bad we took off before saying bye..Jordan was not patient of course:) Thanks again for waiting with me!!
hehe--my friend promised her friends to run the 4.2 miles in Chicago since we were their for New Student Orientation. So she was up at 4am with you.
Glad you had fun. Maybe suggest he run with you for your training--then try to talk him into the marathon. it could happen. :)
So proud of you guys! Way to go. Looks like it was fun. Kepp training for th S.F. marathon. That's the one I'm most excited about - for obvious reasons :)
Isn't it the best running w/ your hubby? That is my all time favorite. How is the training going? You look smokin hot!
looks like you guys had fun! and by the way you look adorable in the pictures it does not look like you just woke up!!
I must say I am impressed that Randy ram with you the whole time!! Ya for sure I wanna watch a scarey movie this weekend!! Are you guys going to Snowflake??
Post a Comment