
I love running and training for the marathon...I look forward to my runs every single day as I drive home from work. I follow my training schedule religiously and I will plan my entire day/week around making sure that I don't miss a single mile. If I have had a stressful day at work or am just having an off day, it is amazing how much better I feel after a nice long run...
I love running in the evening time as the sun is setting. It is still warm enough at this time of the year here in Arizona to wear shorts and a tank top, but also cool enough to still be able to run before the sun goes down. I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to get away with this because soon it will be in the 100's, so I especially appreciate this weather right now...
I love running with my husband. I especially appreciate this because I know he does not love running nearly as much as I do, so it means that much more to me when he wants to join me on my evening run. We don't even talk when we run (partly because we are listening to music on our IPODs and partly because we are too out of breath) but just having him by my side as we run makes it that much more enjoyable...
This weekend is the Pat Tillman Race and Randy is running in it with me. I can't wait! :) Randy and Running are my two favorite things right now, so when I get to combine the two I am the happiest person in the world :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Right now I love...
Posted by
Tiffany
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is a sign of true love that Randy will run with you when he is not that crazy about it. Way to go - the honeymoon continues :)
Good post there Tiff. I love running too, I run 10 miles every day, but mom hates it so she never comes with me....it's sad, guess our honeymoon is over.
Way to go Tiff - I'm feeling exhausted just thinking about all the running you're doing
and that "honeymoon' love...that's pretty exhausting too : )
Tiffany, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Maybe someday me and Marianne will join you!!!
I love that you have such a great husband, it is so fun to see you, Summer and Shel with your husbands. You all have so much fun together and I just love it! Love the new header too!
Love You
I'm so glad you're enjoying running!! One of these days we'll have to do another race together. I love that Randy runs w/ you... Clint always complains when I ask him. What a poop.
Post a Comment